Senior Data Analyst [Remote]
HiRoadFull time Full day
We make good things happen by recognizing and rewarding people for taking the high road. How? By reinventing insurance that celebrates people's mindful choices.
Insurance was fundamentally a brilliant idea, but it always had a key challenge — it couldn't identify and acknowledge the positive decisions that individuals made along the way. But when we apply smart mobile technologies, we can. And that's what we do. We help our customers save on their monthly bill. But more importantly, they join a growing movement of people who dare to live more mindfully because doing so is simply better for everyone.
We're a well-funded, talent dense team of people who care about using our skills to do good. From data science, to design, engineering, insurance, product, research, user experience and beyond — we believe in people who believe they can make the world even better. Join us, and let's build the higher path that is HiRoad.
- Previous experience(s) in an early stage startup in an analytics role. Not everything has been built yet and data is often messy or incomplete. This role is just as much of doing the difficult work to design the core system as it is in getting reliable analytics results.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in quantitative or business fields preferred
- Prior experience in a consumer organization is a plus
- Web and mobile analytics experience using a variety of tools
- Proficiency with Firebase and/or Google Analytics
- Experience using SQL
- Python experience is a great plus
- Experience with web and mobile tagging, including tag management system (GTM, DTM,...)Ability to build and manage dashboarding tools (Data Studio, Redash, Tableau,...)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Highly organized, attention to detail and curious
- Salary: We pay competitive salaries factoring in experience, skill set, and location. We do not offer equity.
- We provide a wide-selection of health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and supplemental income plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan with a company match.
- Wellness and Time Off: We provide Headspace subscriptions, a wellness allowance, and generous time off including four weeks of PTO in the first year of employment with additional time granted upon hire. New parents may also take eight weeks of fully paid parental leave (plus four weeks for parents who give birth) which may be taken within one year after the birth and/or the adoption of a child.
- Professional learning and growth: We provide a generous allowance each year for professional learning, continuing education, and career development.
- Location: May work from anywhere in the US, but will need to be actively available during core meeting hours from 9:00AM - 3:00PM pacific time to collaborate with team members across all time zones.
- Some travel may be required after the San Francisco office re-opens.
- Candidates based in the SF Bay Area will be able to commute to the SF office for in-person meetings and other gatherings. Frequency TBD
This role is employed by BlueOwl, LLC. BlueOwl, LLC is a separate company in the State Farm family of companies and is the solutions provider for the HiRoad Assurance Company.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.