Catalyst Architecture & InteriorsFull time Full day
Catalyst Architecture / Interiors, is a successful architecture and interior design firm located in Yarmouthport, MA. We are seeking a full time in-house Interior Designer to support a wide range of commercial, municipal and residential projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design required.
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) licensure preferred but not required
- 1-5 years of experience
- A true collaborator and team player
- Personable with high level of energy and organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects occurring simultaneously
- Exceptional graphic communication skills as well as written and verbal
- Revit proficiency desired; AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite a plus
- Ability to learn new software programs as necessary
- Reliable transportation (project related mileage/travel expenses will be reimbursed)
Subject to adjustment based upon firm workload and individual capabilities:
- Conduct various project start-up activities with principals & administrative staff
- Prepare and distribute regular project correspondence
- Coordinate regularly with clients, internal staff and external consultants
- Conduct full range of pre-design & conceptual design activities as lead designer/project manager, or as a supporting member of design team(s)
- Research materials and systems for specific projects
- Assist with development of Revit-based construction documents
- Assist clients with all decision-making in conjunction with principals & project managers
- Assist with furniture selections, develop furniture plans and specifications
- Prepare RFQ’s for furniture and finishes and negotiating pricing with vendors Conduct various construction administration activities
- Build network of relationships with area suppliers and vendors
- Assist in maintaining current interior materials product library
- Participate in business development activities with principals and other staff
Competitive salary commensurate with education, experience and skills. Benefits package including paid holidays and time off, health insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer match and profit sharing.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.