Athletic Trainer - Clinic
Community Care Network, Inc. (Physician Practice)Full time Full day
Position: Athletic Trainer – Clinic
Location: Schererville, IN
The Athletic Trainer provides athletic training services on an ongoing basis within their assigned school location and/or designated clinical location. This position includes a wide variety of duties requiring specific knowledge of the clinic's and school's policies and procedures. The Athletic Trainer is expected to follow the NATA Code of Ethics and to meet the clinic's professional, clinical, technical, communication and documentation requirements and standards in order to make decisions based on established guidelines.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- HS or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree required
- NATA BOC certification and current state licensure
- Must maintain current CPR certification
- 3-5 years' experience with team sports preferred
- Decision making skills to make treatment assessments based on quick injury evaluation
- Ability to analyze injuries and convert data into meaningful medical chart reports
- Effective interpersonal skills to communicate both in person and in writing; communication abilities necessary to interact with athletes, patients, family members, physicians, and other hospital associates
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively in a busy or stressful situation
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Full Time Assistant Leader
MauricesFull time Full day
Brand Overview: As a hometown specialty retailer, maurices is deeply committed to bringing affordable, versatile, and flattering fashion in sizes 2-24 to real women, living real lives in small towns across North America. We inspire women of all ages to...
McDonald's StagingFull time Full day
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However,...
KFC Team Member
KFCFull time Full day
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So our jobs are more than...