Entry Level Personal Fitness Trainer
The Perfect Workout, Inc.Full time Full day
We are a growing personal training company that specializes in a unique slow-motion strength training method. We have more than 60 private fitness studios nationwide including 10 in our Los Angeles N. Orange County region: West LA, Thousand Oaks, Redondo Beach, Calabasas, Long Beach, Pasadena, Anaheim Hills, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, and Tustin.
We are specifically looking to hire in our Pasadena, Calabasas, Redondo Beach, Long Beach, Thousand Oaks, Anaheim Hills, and Tustin studios!
We are looking for coachable, enthusiastic, and dependable people who want to enter the field of personal training. NO prior fitness experience or fitness education is required! We will hire and teach you everything you need to know to become a Certified Personal Trainer with The Perfect Workout!
- Provide clients with effective, safe, and efficient workouts
- Generate client and staff referrals
- Retain clients and restart inactive clients
- Produce high client satisfaction scores
- Practice and exemplify our company values:
- World-Class Customer Service
- Provide basic nutritional coaching support and follow best practices for more in-depth nutrition coaching and/or weight loss coaching
- Complete daily assigned tasks and responsibilities related to client follow up and studio related items
- NO prior fitness experience or fitness education is required - We will personally certify you!
- Sales experience is preferred but not required
Qualities we are looking for in this position:
- High energy
- High work ethic
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Career advancement opportunities (Our CEO started out as a Personal Trainer with us and moved up in less than 6 years!)
- Health insurance (full-time employees)
- 401K (after one year of employment)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $24.85 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
Work Location: Multiple Locations
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.