Senior Finance Manager
24M TechnologiesFull time Full day
The global objective of economic growth fueled by clean, sustainable and secure energy sources is creating an enormous need for low-cost, plentiful energy storage systems. 24M has developed a breakthrough battery technology that provides low-cost, high energy density, safe and long-life storage for grid, off-grid and related markets. Our team is friendly, smart, hard-working and diverse with over ten nationalities represented. 24M is backed by top venture capital firms Charles River Ventures and North Bridge Venture Partners and received a prestigious $7M Department of Energy ARPA-e grant.
After ten years of technology development, 24M is on the cusp of large-scale commercialization and is building out its team to support its growth. As a part that expansion we are adding a key member to our Finance team. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Finance, this person will lead the development of processes, reporting procedures budgeting and modelling that will support our growth and inform our management’s decision making. We want an individual who will learn 24M’s technology and business strategy, create tools to facilitate our execution and continuously improve all our processes and procedures.
The core responsibilities of this role will be to mange financial reporting including SEC filings, and internal management reporting while also developing and coordinating financial planning, budgeting, and modeling. In addition, this role will be a key member of the Finance team who will have the opportunity to contribute throughout the Company as it grows.
This senior position will work closely with the finance and accounting teams as well as all other departments to execute the core responsibilities described above as well as to support the overall finance function and broader management team.
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Accounting
- 8+ years of experience including similar core responsibilities, and experience in public accounting
- Lead internal and SEC financial reporting
- Manage financial planning and budgeting processes
- Assist in the management of financial processes and general ledger close
- Ensure quality control over financial reporting and financial transactions
- Assist with the development and documentation of business processes and polices
- Continuous improvement of quality and efficiency of systems, processes, and internal controls
Supervisory Responsibility and Other
- Indirect supervision of the activity of cross functional teams to create and execute plans
- Mentoring of junior staff
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.