CentrapriseFull time Full day
Centraprise is providing traditional staffing services, professional and technical staffing and management services to some of the country's leading companies with highest quality of service.
Due to our expertise across multi-platform technologies and skill-sets, Centraprise provides services to a wide spectrum of customers across verticals such as Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Human Resources, Telecom, Insurance, Hospitality, Retail & Distribution and Manufacturing. Serving multinational customers, Centraprise Inc has gained vast experience and competence to deliver quality services at competitive prices.
Linux administrators are back-end IT specialists who install, configure, and maintain Linux operating systems in a variety of organizations. It also includes to ensure stable operations of computer networks. The person will also a nalyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and secure fashion
· Responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure
· Build the Linux machines in VM physical servers or cl oud servers
· In depth knowledge on Networking, DNS structures, Firewall
· Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology
· Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
· Faul t finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
· Monitor network performance and integrity
· Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
· Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades , patches, hot fixes on servers,
· Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
· Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
· Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
· Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
· IN depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
· Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages e.g. shell scripting
· Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, SMTP, Samba, MySQL, nginx, etc.
· Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, iptables etc.
· Applying NSG rules, work on firewall related re quests
· Customized cloud virtualization from different vendors including VMware, Dell, Cisco etc.
· Provides second level technical support to users concerning network system operations
· Diagnose problem with network equipment and performs equipment repair or upgrades when appropriate
· Familiarity with any Cloud (Azure, AWS)
· Strong problem solving and communication skills
Describe your perks and culture
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.