Right at HomeFull time Full day
Are you looking for a position where you directly contribute to enriching the health and wellbeing of senior and disabled adults? Are you energized by providing personal care services that have a profound impact on the lives of those in need? Are you passionate about person-centered care and committed to creating extraordinary care experiences for individuals and their families?
If this sounds attractive, Right at Home Vail Valley has the opportunity for you! We are looking for a Care Manager to play a pivotal role in helping us deliver on our mission to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
$50,000 – $57,000 per year based on experience
This is a full-time position.
Number of Hires Needed
This is a single position with one hire.
Prior care management responsibilities working in the home care industry, an adult care facility, or a hospital.
As the Care Manager you will:
- Create and manage the client care plan with the aim of delivering an extraordinary client experience by employing a person-centered care philosophy.
- Be the primary point-of-contact for all matters related to the client’s care.
- Interface with clients and their families to ensure safe, appropriate and meaningful care is being planned and provided.
- Work with family members, care partners and referral sources to ensure continuity of care.
- Speak to potential clients; schedules and conducts in-home client consultations.
- Monitor client care to ensure caregivers are providing high-quality services.
- Maintain a calm, positive demeanor at all times.
The Care Manager will be a vital member of the management team and a key contributor in achieving our goals. The ideal candidate will be a people person; will be able to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment; and will have strong skills in communication, organization, and decision-making.
Right at Home Vail Valley
Right at Home Vail Valley is a franchise of Right at Home, LLC. We are a start-up company that has the guidance and assistance from a well-established international brand with over 25 years of experience in the home care industry (www.rightathome.net). We are committed to improving the quality of life for both our clients and caregivers by focusing on providing superior care and paying caregivers a “living wage”.
- Seven PAID vacation days annually.
- PAID training and development.
- PAID sick leave.
- Profit sharing.
- Weekly pay.
- Access to health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans.
- RN, LPN, or CNA; or equivalent work experience.
- Access to vehicle, driver’s license, and auto insurance.
- U.S. work authorization.
- Ability to pass background checks.
Our offices are on Main Street in Frisco. We will initially support the areas surrounding Edwards, Avon, Vail, Leadville, Frisco, Silverthorne, Dillon, Breckenridge, Keystone, and Copper Mountain.
Join our team and make a real difference in people's lives!