National Health CorporationFull time Full day
Shift: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Position Summary: We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who enjoys learning and taking on new challenges. This individual is the first impression to our customers. The ideal applicant has a professional and welcoming demeanor, excellent written and verbal communication skills, willingness to learn and take initiative, ability to work effectively with little direct supervision but value the importance of working part of a team, and possess organizational skills to effectively run the day to day operations of the business office.
- Office experience preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills- experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to multi task while prioritizing time sensitive duties
- Possess effective organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, but value the importance of being part of a team
- Able to handle confidential data discretely
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Are determined by the center and may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greet and assist residents, customers, and vendors in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Answer telephone in a pleasant clear voice, using proper English. Screen or transfer calls, taking and delivering messages when appropriate.
- Complete and assemble admission package.
- Scan and file various documents.
- Sort, open and date mail at Administrator's discretion.
- Understand and follow Company and Center policies and procedures.
- Execute the day to day operations of the business office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Training - Other
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.