OPEX CorporationFull time Full day
Driver/Warehouse Assistant Position Summary
OPEX Corporation is looking to hire a full-time Driver who is able to work in our manufacturing facility in Pennsauken, NJ. The worker must be able to commit to a full-time schedule while working during our first shift, however hours may vary on occasion. The employee will be assisting in all aspects of warehouse operation including driving between the Pennsauken and Moorestown facilities for deliveries. If you are a punctual, communicative, diligent, and detail oriented individual that works well with a team then OPEX may be the right place for you to pursue your career.
Driver/Warehouse Assistant Responsibilities
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Perform inventory cycle counting
- Label materials, record proper warehouse locations to maintain accurate inventory levels
- Replenishment of primary locations and location consolidation
- Pick and deliver parts request, as needed
- Housekeeping and light maintenance
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Driver/Warehouse Assistant Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Material handling equipment operation experience is strongly preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Warehouse Management System experience is helpful (Oracle knowledge is a plus)
- Dependable and reliable
- Basic computer skills (email and typing) is a plus
- Work in a team environment and have strong communication skills
Driver/Warehouse Assistant Physical/Work Environments
- Worker will be working in a fast-paced environment
- Worker must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Worker must be able to stand throughout duration of their shift
OPEX Corporation is more than a manufacturer of machines. We continuously reimagine technology to power the future for our customers.
With an innovative approach, we engineer unique automated solutions that support our customers so they can solve the most pressing business challenges for both today and tomorrow. Our scalable Warehouse, Document, and Mail Automation solutions improve workflow, accelerate change, and drive efficiencies in infrastructure.
We are a family-owned and operated organization with more than 1400 committed employees who innovate, manufacture, install, and service products that are helping transform industry every day. We listen to our customers, respect each other, and work together to help reimagine the future through automated solutions.
At OPEX, we are Next Generation Automation.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays and PTO allowance
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long-term disability
- On-site fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement available
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.