Seasonal Stock Teammate, PT
Under ArmourPart time Full day
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Seasonal Stock Teammate is responsible for supporting the Stock team with the receipt, deliveries, and placement of merchandise while emphasizing the efficiency and timeliness of goods to the sales floor.â€¯ The Seasonal Stock Teammate must have a passion for the UA brand, embody UA culture and believe in the company spirit and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Confirm receipt of merchandise, ensuring ASN’s are received according to company directive within 24 hours.
- Maintain damages and return authorization requests
- Process damages and return authorizations every 2 weeks
- Process product that is available for a price reduction sell through
- Monitor inventory levels and sell through during peak, process and replenish merchandise, receive and monitor floor stock.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance.
- Processing shipment on arrival while keeping teammates aware of stock availability and the arrival of new product.
- Provide feedback to Freight Supervisor regarding selling trends.
- Maintain awareness of all product knowledge, merchandising promotions, test merchandise, and advertisements.
- Maintain a clean, organized stockroom.
- Provide support as Sales Teammate and other assigned duties as needed.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Ability to work varied hours/days, schedule matches needs of the business.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers & teammates.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 50lbs.
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer and/or point-of-sale register system.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the selling floor, stock area and register area.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to climb ladders.
Education And / Or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.