Concord HospitalityFull time Full day
We are hiring Banquet Servers.
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Our events at our hotel provide great exposure of our venue for receptions, meetings, trainings and even reunions. It’s our place to really shine so that the word of mouth will bring in additional business! To do this we have to have the right team in place where everyone is a team player focused on quality, service delivery, and timeliness.
Our Banquet Servers are responsible for serving meals with friendly responsive customer service and create an exceptional dining experience for all
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Greet guests and be responsible for accommodating all guests’ needs at the attendance of an event.
- Participate in good communication with guests with questions regarding the menu.
- Deliver food and beverages from staging areas to guests.
- Assist other servers during peak periods in delivering food and guest requests.
- Learn and practice buffet, plated, and reception-style meal services (training provided) to RCGR standards.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and monitor the guests' dining experience to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Setup, execution, and clean-up for an event.
- Performs side work to prepare for upcoming events.
- Maintain clean service areas at all times.
- Maintain a professional and personable appearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Our culture is based on our five Cornerstones and they are what we consider our foundation: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. It’s important to us to provide a great work environment for our associates and we strive to hire the BEST associates in the market
Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord’s associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work-life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.