Cooper-FriedmanFull time Full day
For over 50 years, Cooper Electric has provided the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania markets with expert electrical supply, service capabilities and customer solutions. Established in 1961, as a family-owned business, Cooper Electric grew to 12 strategically placed branches by 1998. In 1999, we joined the Sonepar USA family which is made up of the finest electrical supply distributors in the United States. To better serve our customers, we have 58 supply locations, warehouse distribution centers throughout the tri-state area, and over 1,000 dedicated employees. Cooper provides exceptional products and services to an array of markets.
Cooper Electric is a proud member of the Sonepar Group, the world's largest privately-held electrical distributor. Sonepar entered the US in 1998 and has continued to grow due to strategic acquisitions and organic growth. Today, Sonepar USA is represented by 14 locally managed operating companies with over 700 locations nationwide.
We are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Generalist based out of our Cranbury, NJ Corporate Headquarters. The HR Generalist is responsible for supporting all aspects of the employee life cycle and organizational development such as recruiting, performance management, employee relations, employee engagement, talent development, and succession planning.
The successful candidate will exhibit sound judgment and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential situations and information, help maintain a positive employee relations environment, and support a changing and evolving culture.
Those considered for this opportunity will have
- Progressive strategic Human Resources experience with preference in multi-facility, multi-state operation.
- Experience providing HR partnership to business executives and senior leaders.
- Strong business acumen, HR, and organization development expertise with proficiency in multiple disciplines within HR.
- Knowledge of the methods and procedures used in collecting analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data.
- Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload and plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals.
- Bilingual in Spanish is required.
Join our team! Cooper offers a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package, and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.