Customer Service Representative
CubiCasaFull time Full day
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries through online tools.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer requests.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience in working with customers - one way or another.
- A systematic approach to problem-solving.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Ability to work with other teams in the company: Customer Success, Production, and R&D.
- Other languages than English seen as an advantage
- Some prior experience with customer service or related field
- Experience with Intercom or Zendesk or similar
- Flexibility with responsibility; we are flexible and there are quite many ways one can work in this position but we require responsibility.
- Location can generally be anywhere in the US.
- This can be a part-time position.
- Competitive salary and tools to do your work.
- Training for you to master in your role
CubiCasa is developing the most scalable way to acquire property interior data. How do we do it? We help real estate photographers and realtors to capture floor plans of properties with our easy-to-use mobile app. Since 2015, we have delivered more than 500,000 floor plans to thousands of companies and we are on the verge of becoming a standard in the industry.