Production Sub- Assembler
DRB SystemsFull time Full day
[Other Essential projects and duties may be assigned.]
- Assemble sub components according to established specifications and quality standards.
- Assembles components in specified relationship to each other by bolting, clipping, screwing, soldering, or otherwise fastening parts together.
- Performs assembly via through-hole soldering techniques.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Conduct functional testing of units with provided test equipment.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum supervision.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Comply with Production Department unit production goals.
- Complete main assembly responsibilities as necessary.
- Provide additional support to Production & Operations department as needed.
[To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.]
High School Diploma or equivalent; AND a minimum of two (2) years experience in a high-volume product manufacturing environment, with direct experience in assembling components into main units; mechanical assembly, electronic assembly, and reading and interpretation of schematics required.
- Through-Hole Soldering.