Application Development Business Analyst
RSM US LLPFull time Full day
A successful candidate will have good attention to detail, troubleshooting skills, the ability to learn new technologies quickly, and the ability to work on their own as well as within a small team. Candidates should demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a leader, problem solver, creative thinker, and interested in learning their clients' business. This position is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional to grow into and eventually assume a leadership role in our Technology Consulting - Application Development and Integration practice
- Perform business analyst functions
- Engage in requirements gathering sessions with clients
- Assist in the creation of design documentation and development user stories
- Hands on configuration of the application
- Work with client to validate the solution
- Assist with training
- Perform ongoing support as needed
- Work well with team members, clients, and other vendors
- Participate in the Agile Methodologies
- 2 or 4 year degree in Management Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Basic understanding of web technologies
- Experience participating in or leading Scrum meetings
- Ability to apply system design and development methodologies Information
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated work ethic and ability to work effectively with people at various levels
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Accounting, ERP, or CRM system knowledge is a plus
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM’s total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
RSM is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or otherwise participate in the recruiting process, please call us at 800-274-3978 or send us an email at [email protected]