Maintenance Technician - The Standard
Northland Investment CorporationFull time Full day
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to complete maintenance service requests and work orders including, but not limited to, HVAC, electrical, pool maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and housekeeping items. They will complete work orders and turn vacant apartments for move in, in a timely an efficient manner and while working safely. They maintain the highest level of professionalism and customer service to our residents, vendors, and guests.
- Maintenance personnel will be required to handle after hours emergency calls, and be on-call, as needed, including weekends.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Previous experience in general maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, HVAC, and painting.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with staff, residents, and vendors.
- Must be able to work nights and weekend shift as part of the on-call responsibility.
- Competitive Bonus Programs
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO (including birthdays & well-being time)
- Employee Apartment Discounts
- Educational & Vocational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
Northland is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Get job alerts by email.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!