Ferrari Silicon Valley Service Technician
indiGO Auto GroupFull time Full day
indiGO Auto Group is a globally recognized and award-winning company with an unparalleled dedication to outstanding customer care and operational excellence. indiGO Auto Group is an industry thought leader representing 24 timelessly modern franchised dealerships in seven US markets, including Houston, TX, Rancho Mirage, CA, Palm Springs, CA, Riverside, CA, Marin, CA, St. Louis, MO, and most recently Redwood City, CA.
indiGO represents the very best in automotive brands: Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, McLaren, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Rimac, and Volkswagen. We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Each of our dealerships work as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. indiGO is proud to represent the best in luxury automotive brands as well the best people – come and join us today!
What we are looking for:
indiGO Auto Group is seeking a full-time Service Technician to join our Ferrari Silicon Valley team. This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting company in a fast-paced environment.
This is what we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a cohesive and supportive team environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Comprehensive insurance plans
- 401(k) plus match
Here is what an ordinary day of work may look like:
- Receive next repair or service job from dispatcher, advisor, team leader or electronic technician terminal.
- Perform a diagnosis and report back to management with work that is required and await authorization.
- Review vehicle history file and any factory bulletins that apply to vehicle make and model, paying special attention to outstanding campaigns.
- Make notes regarding proposed and additional work on hard copy or technician terminal.
- After authorization, request any parts required from the parts department and return any parts that have been requested to be saved by the customer or factory.
- After parts are received, complete required authorized repairs and create notes on the hard copy or technician terminal.
- If required, perform test drive and restore vehicle to original condition making sure that it is clean.
- Inform dispatcher, advisor, team leader or electronic technician terminal of the job completion and make any final notes regarding suggested additional work.
- Take all required and suggested training, keeping a record of classes and certification completed.
- Keep informed of all safety guidelines of management and other agencies, especially the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Keep the work area clean and maintain the condition of both personal tools and shop tools.
The opportunity is for you if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ Service Technician experience required
- Ferrari Service Technician experience strongly preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Completion of technical training school or factory apprentice program
- Ability to communicate both verbally and with written documentation
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Positive attitude
- Extremely organized with dedicated attention to detail
- Clear focus on delivering work of the highest quality
- Willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
Pay range for this role is: $65,000 - $200,000 per year
Employee will be compensated through a combination of hourly pay and commissions/ bonuses, which will vary based on productivity.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee may be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties, and training as dictated by their supervisors.
indiGO Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer, free from discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, advancement, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume