Strategy & Delivery Associate
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Full time Full day
- Experience within MIS, Analytics, Finance, and/or Management Consulting roles. The successful candidate will have a unique mix of technical and business management skills
- Flexibility and willingness to engage across diverse functions, locations and teams
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build relationships and strong partnerships
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude with ability to influence people
- Knowledge of industry standard project management tools and techniques
- Project Management experience and delivery driven mindset
- Advanced working experience with MS Office Suite (especially Excel, SharePoint & Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data and information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of IT Services / Products and the macro principles that should govern them (Economic, Strategic, etc.)
- Knowledge of the SDLC toolset (e.g. Jira, Confluence) and agile methodologies
- Experience with queries and reporting; Tableau, Qlikview, Python, Java skills would be a plus
Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree a plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.