Manager in Training
Village GreenFull time Full day
VILLAGE GREEN...LIFESTYLES FOR RENT....CAREERS TO OWN!
We're not just developing, building and managing apartment communities, we're developing, building and managing exciting careers...and creating a new generation of leaders!
Village Green's Manager-In-Training Program provides selected college graduates who are seeking management careers in real estate, the opportunity to join Village Green. Managers-In-Training generally advance to a Property Manager position after six months in a concentrated property management program.
***It is mandatory that candidates are able to relocate in order to be considered.***
These associates receive hands-on practical leadership training in Operations Management, Marketing, Financial Analysis, Human Resources, as well as other core curriculum.
Managers-In-Training experience close mentoring from key Village Green executives and attend a variety of business forums.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Marketing or relative field
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and leadership
- The ability to multi-task and have strong time management
- Good supervisory and problem solving skills, as well as, ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized and efficient manner
- An excellent understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word and Excel programs
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.