Signode Industrial GroupFull time Full day
Job Description Senior Accountant
[ Link Removed ]
This role is responsible for providing key inputs and duties related to the accounting & finance function at a $25M annual revenue stand-alone manufacturing plant.
- Conduct monthly financial close process in local ERP system including accrual and reserve calculations as well as standard and non-standard journal entries.
- Load monthly trial balance into Signode's consolidation reporting system (OneStream), including completion of all supplemental schedules and ancillary reporting.
- Conduct quarterly inventory reserve and bad debt reserve analysis.
- Prepare & review of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Internal financial statement / KPI reporting.
- Manage fixed asset system.
- Manage fleet program.
- Assist in coordinating annual physical stock takes.
- Reporting of weekly sales and booking activity.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- Five plus years of progressive financial experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of inventory management
- Comprehensive knowledge of fixed asset management
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to achieve non-negotiable deadlines
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity while still accomplishing goals and tasks
- Experience with an integrated ERP system
- Strong computer skills with high proficiency in Excel
- Experience and working knowledge of financial consolidation systems such as OneStream, Hyperion Financial Management, Longview, or Prophix is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting required; will substitute for strong relevant experience
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [ Link Removed ] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .