(Part-Time - Weekends) New Accounts Specialist
Ally Financial Inc.Part time Full day
Ally and Your Career
Ally Financial only succeeds when its people do - and that’s more than some cliche people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as, well, people - with interests, families, friends, dreams and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves expertly. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You’re constantly evolving, so shouldn’t your opportunities be, too?
This role is responsible for accurate and timely disposition of all cases related to new accounts and pended applications. Completes research needed to resolve and decision applications and is responsible for assisting the Customer Care Contact Center. Candidate will have direct customer contact and must have experience providing superior customer service.
The Work Itself
- Serves as a primary contact for the resolution of new account and pended application issues. Interacts with the Customer Care Call Center, Ally Bank customers, as well as non-customers (potential customers)
- Responsible for adherence to applicable bank policies and compliance regulations.
- Interacts with the Loss Prevention Team on suspicious transactions
- Completes research and interacts with various departments within Operations to remediate customer issues and discover solutions for case resolution
- Recommends procedure/policy changes needed to avoid risk to the bank and improve the customer experience.
- Maintains strong knowledge of Ally Bank’s products and services
- Completes cases and assigned tasks within department service level and quality standards
- Completes various reports to management
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years in retail banking or equivalent experience required.
- Outstanding customer service & communications skills required.
- Proficiency in Windows-based PC skills and Microsoft Office required
- Ability to multi-task and effectively process diverse workloads concurrently required
- Attention to detail is required
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills are essential
How We’ll Have Your Back
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally’s total compensation – or total rewards – extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and child care discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on "Doing it Right" and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at [email protected]. Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.