Pressley RidgeFull time Full day
To ensure that the office functions in a smooth and efficient manner the Office Manager will:
- Train, supervise and evaluate performance of office support staff, ensuring that all office staff meet the requirements for training and licensing.
- Ensure that the office/reception area is clean, well organized and is professional in appearance.
- Prepare correspondence and coordinate events and travel for program staff;
- Ensure that all incoming telephone calls, correspondence, faxes, etc. are received and routed to appropriate staff in a professional and timely manner.
- Cover other office support duties as needed.
- Provide front-line IT services to include troubleshooting, basic training, and accessing the IT helpdesk as needed to resolve problems. Set up new hires on computer system and provide log in information. Maintain compliance with corporate IT policies/procedures.
- Ensure office supplies are available and office equipment is functional. Ensure proper site and equipment operation to prevent interruptions in service delivery.
- Oversee the maintenance of accurate, updated, and compliant client, foster parent and employee records within prescribed time frames and assure confidentiality. Coordinate information in preparation of internal and external financial and clinical audits; serve as a liaison during the audit process.
- Meet with the Program Director as necessary to evaluate office responsibilities and performance.
- Assess clerical needs and procedures and make recommendations as necessary.
- Ensure that program data is entered in the agency information system within prescribed time frames.
- Develop and maintain all personnel records utilizing confidential practices.
- On an as needed basis, liaison with agency counterparts in Human Resources, Accounting, Billing and other Pressley Ridge sites.
- Provide the Program Director with program management information from agency information system.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of pre-employment, including recruitment and new hire orientation. Responsible for overseeing that all new hire pre-employment documentation is complete prior to the first day of employment.
- Process employee Payroll Change Forms and other Human Resource documents accurately and in a timely manner, process additional termination documents and recovery of program equipment. Maintain compliance with corporate Human Resource policies/procedures.
- Ensure that all documents submitted to Accounting and Human Resources are complete with appropriate signatures.
- Update staff records as needed for HR and training
- Coordinate on an ongoing basis program outcome activity.
- Coordinate accurate PT & FT payroll for staff. Track staff time off requests.
To assure continuous compliance with all relevant external licensing/regulatory agencies and the policies and procedures of Pressley Ridge, the Office Manager will:
- Establish and maintain familiarity with regulatory and licensing requirements;
- Assist the Program Director by reviewing personnel records for each employee as prescribed by local, state and federal regulations;
- Assist the Program Director in establishing and maintaining a cooperative working relationship with other private/public or government agencies;
- Actively stay involved in quality assistance.
To help establish and maintain sound fiscal practices, the Office Manager will:
- Assist with fiscal and statistical reports as assigned by the Program Director;
- Perform various fiscal/billing services to ensure maximum collection for preauthorized services. Perform billing reconciliations and assist with accounts payable processing as required. Maintain various financial records to include credit card and expense receipts in accordance with corporate policies/procedures.
- Maintain petty cash reconciliation.
- Remain within budget guidelines as designated by the Program director when ordering office supplies.
- Follow up with vendors to ensure proper and timely payments.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.