Manager of Digital Marketing and Social Media
MerakeyFull time Full day
The Manager of Digital Marketing and Social Media is responsible for creating and maintaining a strong online presence for Merakey through various platforms, including social media, websites, and communications. Reporting to the Director of Communications and Administration, this role develops and implements online marketing strategies that create and enhance awareness of Merakey and directly relates to the overall Strategic Plan for the organization. This position also oversees development of Enterprise-wide webinars, virtual events and town halls, and produces digital video assets.
- Develop and execute a results-driven online marketing strategy for various platforms, including Merakey's social media profiles, websites, communications, etc.
- Maintain current Enterprise-wide Merakey pages on social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram; support maintenance of other approved company pages on Facebook
- Interact with followers and respond accordingly to social media messages, inquiries, and comments
- Develop an optimal schedule to post and share content/images/videos about Merakey programs and industry-related information, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Work with the Content Strategy Manager and the Multimedia Designer on development of engaging text, images and video content for various platforms
- Collaborate with Communications and Marketing team, Foundation staff and Operational representatives on newsworthy activities and events to share with internal and external stakeholders
- Film and edit content for events, marketing materials and social media events
- Stay up to date with industry trends on all online platforms and recommend changes to the overall marketing strategy to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create and maintain a strong network
- Attend Merakey and occasional industry events and produce digital content for online platforms
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media and online channels
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics across all digital platforms, including Google and social media platforms.
- Recommend ways to increase followers and to enhance marketing objectives outlined in the strategy
- Develop and conduct training on effective ways that employees, as brand ambassadors, can use social media, including taking/sharing photos and video in a cohesive and beneficial way to advance organizational goals
- Responsible for technical execution of Live Digital Events such as Zoom Town Halls, Foundation events, virtual conferences and Divisional events. Collaborate with Merakey's IT department to produce virtual events.
- Contribute to special projects and events hosted by Merakey's programs and the Merakey Foundation related to and in support of the marketing function
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
The work of Merakey is anchored in the firm belief that it is every individual's right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment in their lives. Surrounding professional staff with the best in technology and supports, Merakey is a leader in the industry and remains committed to helping people...one individual at a time.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- BS/MS degree in Marketing, new media or relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience with digital/online marketing channels, including social media platforms and content development, with proven track record of success
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms, with recommendations for enhancement
- Direct experience using social media management tools (i.e.: Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, or similar)
- Familiarity in virtual meeting/event platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, social media KPIs and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) through multiple online platforms in an effective and results-driven manner
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools and digital media formats
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of Solutions
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively to enhance Merakey's overall marketing strategy
- Possess strong copywriting and copy-editing skills for various online platforms
- Ability to follow standards established in the company's brand style guide
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with minimum or no supervision
- Great customer service skills: must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical parties
- Excellent communication, time management and analytical skills
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.