ThresholdsFull time Full day
Do you care deeply about social justice? Consider joining us by becoming a Program Director (PD)! Working at Thresholds means making a difference in staff and clients' lives life every day. For decades, Thresholds has provided award winning mental health and substance use services in Chicagoland and surrounding counties that give hope to those who need it most.
Take advantage of our excellent training programs to learn the latest in evidence-based clinical practices and clinical supervision. Enjoy flexibility and autonomy in how you accomplish your work. At Thresholds, one of Chicago’s award-winning best workplaces, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, opportunities for growth, management training, free CEUs, and clinical supervision for LCPC/LCSW licensure.
The Program Director is a vital part of the agency’s management team, and is responsible for creating an accepting, nurturing, inclusive environment that that promotes recovery using excellent clinical practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the day to day practices of the clinical program through oversight of team leaders, operations, and trouble shooting where needed.
- Provides leadership, mentor-ship, and modeling of evidence‐based practices (EBP) and recovery practices.
- Assembles and supervises a team of high quality mission-driven clinicians and support staff.
- Creatively solves problems and removes barriers to staff and member goals.
- Represents the agency on special projects in the community.
- Monitors all required paperwork and maintains the quality and validity of individual case records.
- Prepares salary and line‐item budget recommendations for the program. Oversees expenditures for the program.
- Represents the agency at meetings or conferences, conducts research, consults with and trains outside visitors and trainees, supervises student interns.
- Must work flexible schedule and be available to work on weekends or evenings as required. Be available to the staff and members of the program on an on‐call basis after regular business hours. Provides after hours coverage as needed.
- A Master’s degree in a related field is required
- Current and valid driver’s license required.
- Daily access to a personal vehicle is required. Must obtain and maintain $100,000/$300,000/$100,000 liability insurance coverage. Subject to validation every six months
- Five (5) years of experience working with persons diagnosed with mental illness.
- LCSW or LCPC preferred.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.