Propulsion Manufacturing Technician
Amazon.com Services LLCFull time Full day
- 3+ years of working with HW assembly.
- 2+ years of following work instructions
- 2+ years of assembly fixture fabrication and commissioning
- 2+ years of process documentation in a production environment
- 2+ years of experience using HW inspection instrumentation
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and under-served communities around the world
A day in the life
Have you wanted an opportunity to develop electric propulsion systems for an advanced satellite constellation? The "Propulsion Manufacturing Technician" will work within the Kuiper propulsion team in assembling electric propulsion HW and carrying out process development tests
About the hiring group
You will work with sub-system owners and manufacturing engineers to stand up processes beginning from definition and early planning stages through to production-use and continued improvements. You will assist with defining and refining work instructions associated with assemblies and sub-processes. You will contribute to finding solutions to challenging problems trading methodologies, schedule constraints and precision in implementing reliable manufacturing processes
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
- Assemble flight hardware.
- Test and develop assembly processes, providing feedback to manufacturing and sub-system engineers.
- Carry out sub-process development tests and generate resultant test reports.
- Commissioning facilities and processing equipment, including welding tools, inspection stations and high vacuum chambers.
- Re-work fixtures and development HW using in-house tools.
- Perform and/or coordinate propulsion manufacturing facility maintenance.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with part machining for fixturing and re-work purposes.
- 3+ years of working with aerospace HW assembly.
- 1+ years of electrical cable assembly.
- Experience with hardware assembly in a production environment.
- Experience with test automation, data acquisition or test control SW.
- Experience with electric circuit re-work and assembly.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Customer Experience Specialist (Advisor)
Best BuyFull time Full day
The Best Buy Advisor engages customers using relationship skills and inspires them to see what's possible with technology. In addition, they build quality relationships with customers and clients, making them feel excited, confident, and appreciated while providing them with relevant...
406 - Service Desk
Planet FitnessPart time Full day
Job Description The customer service staff, or commonly called the front desk staff, is the core of the gym. They will frequently interact, communicate and maintain an excellent relationship with both the members and management staff. The staff is responsible...
Paraeducator I - Library/Basic Ed Support
Edmonds School DistrictContractor Full day
JobID: 1631 Position Type: Paraeducator/Basic Education Date Posted: 9/8/2021 Location: Lynnwood High School Closing Date: 09/21/2021 About the District- Edmonds School District is committed to workplace diversity and aims to attract and retain employees with the right skills, knowledge, and...