Boyer Childrens ClinicFull time Full day
Boyer Children?s Clinic has an immediate need for an Office Manager! Boyer is a leader and highly-valued resource in the community promoting services for children with neuromuscular disabilities and developmental delays. At Boyer, you are treated like a person, not a number. We operate in small teams and departments, allowing our employees to form lifelong bonds and relationships. We offer a flexible environment that allows casual dress and flexibility with your schedule. The work we do makes a difference!
Our Office Manager plays a critical role in ensuring the day to day operations of the Boyer offices run smoothly. Some Essential Functions of the role include:
- Supervising the administrative and maintenance teams.
- Ensuring proper scheduling and coverage of Boyer offices from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- Collaborating with the Executive Director on clinic-wide communications and other matters.
- Managing relationships with external vendors which includes coordinating work, scheduling maintenance/service, overseeing related projects, monitoring use/service, etc.
- Supporting staff technology needs by coordinating staff training with IT Consulting firm and managing inventory of technology-related supplies and the distribution and collection of teachnology equipment.
- Coordinating purchasing for all departments.
- Ensuring internal documents are maintained and up-to-date regarding staff rosters, attendance logs, emergency information, office safety, fire drills, and more.
- Overseeing email group management and the daily processing of office mail.
- Adminstering the Raintree system and providing support to users as needed.
- Assisting with projects, preparing external reports for outside agencies, and preparing areas/rooms for services as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Education & Experience: Associate of Arts (A.A.) Degree or a High School Diploma (or equivalent) and at least two years previous experience as an administrative assistant are required. At least one year of supervisory experience and previous experience in a non-profit setting are preferred
- Software Skills: Proficiening in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) required. Proficiency and/or experience with DocuSign, Adobe Acrobat, and an Electronic Medical Records system strongly preferred.
- Soft Skills:
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work independently, and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to coach employees and provide clear instructions on work activities
- Ability to work effectively with all departments, vendors, guests, visitors, and families.
Important Notes about the position:
- Pre-Employment Check: You must have the ability to pass a Washington State DSHS criminal history and background check and FBI fingerprint check.
- Travel Requirements: Ability to transport oneself to community appointments or between offices as necessary. Must possess valid Washington State Drivers license and automobile insurance if driving.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; frequently required to sit and talk or hear; occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch; and occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. (These represent requirements that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Loan Forgiveness: If you are employed by a nonprofit or government and have student loan debt through the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan (Direct Loan) Program, you may be eligible for loan forgiveness, cancellation, and/or consolidation under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program (PSLF). Please direct your questions regarding your eligibility to your student loan program.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.