Business Application Security Consultant
Fannie MaeFull time Full day
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will provide direction for technology products and processes; assess enterprise functional needs and implement technology solutions to support; define strategic outlook; plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities of the unit
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Business Information Security - Technology Management - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Determines functional technology needs of enterprise.
- Coordinate the development, formulation, and implementation of new technology.
- Identify appropriate resources to support projects and new initiatives.
- Establish best practices and guidelines for existing or new technologies.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 2 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience performing security assessments in a corporate environment and have and understanding public and private cloud infrastructure
- Experience managing the security vulnerability lifecycle from detection through notification and closure whether through the determination of false positive, risk acceptance, or remediation
- Experience in assessing mitigating controls when timely remediation is not feasible
- Experience in analyzing false positives and validating the effectiveness of patches or remediation steps applied
- Experience in analysis, documenting, and downgrading CVSSv3 criticality across Base, Temporal, and Environmental Score Metrics
- Understanding of API and Service Mesh security assessment - specifically on common controls for API security (SSO, OAuth, Threat Protection)
- Experience with scripting and automation (Python and Bash)
- Evaluation and interpretation of build breaks and/or findings during CI/CD pipeline security checkpoints
- Enable and empower developers to understand and triage CI/CD pipeline security checkpoints
- Production experience with vulnerability scanning/assessment tools such as Tenable.sc, Nessus, Tenable.io, BeyondTrust, Qualys Guard, Inspector, and PrismaCloud/Twistlock
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.