Control Sr Officer - Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA)
Wells FargoFull time Full day
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
As the company's second line of defense, Corporate Risk — or Independent Risk Management — provides independent oversight of risk-taking activities. Independent Risk Management establishes and maintains Wells Fargo's risk management program and provides oversight, including challenges to and independent assessment of, the frontline's execution of its risk management responsibilities. We manage risk according to the Risk Management Framework and ensure all employees understand their individual accountability for managing risk.
This Control Sr Officer will work closely with other senior leaders across Corporate Risk, the Control Management organization, and the company in the development and execution of the Company's RCSA methodology.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Plan, strategize and execute RCSA deliverables with demonstrated, proven results
- Ensure quality execution of RCSA and its outputs, evaluate risks and controls, and drive continuous improvement, lessons learned and feedback loops within the RCSA execution team to ensure success criteria are met.
- Provide training on RCSA execution methodology to team members and other key stakeholders across the Corporate Risk organization.
- Deliver on RCSA execution schedules, and participate in planning, tactical meetings, forums and resource forecasts.
- Possess a strong capability to identify and accurately identify and evaluate risks and controls in a highly regulated business environment.
- Convey a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- 10+ years of experience in risk management or 10+ years of financial services industry experience, of which 7+ years must include direct experience in risk management
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- An in-depth knowledge of RCSA, risk identification and control evaluation
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of control monitoring
- Experience with implementing enterprise wide risk frameworks and methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of Issue and Exception management
- Experience with high-visibility regulatory initiatives and or compliance programs
- Experience delivering on projects (i.e., regulatory, strategic business initiatives, or top-of-the-house visibility with little flexibility on due dates).
- Knowledge of one or more Operational Risk Management disciplines such as Regulatory Risk Management, Third-Party, BSA/AML/OFAC, or COSO / G&O
- Ability to work effectively with geographically dispersed teams; as well as work in a fast-paced, fluid environment
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
SC-Fort Mill: 3480 State View Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
TX-Plano: 4975 Preston Park Blvd - Plano, TX
IA-Des Moines: 206 8th St - DES MOINES, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 2650 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Saint Louis Park: 435 Ford Rd - Saint Louis Park, MN
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.