Certified Nurses Aide
Clarendale of St PetersFull time Full day
We are currently looking to fill day and overnight positions. This is a 12-hour shfit - 7am-7pm / 7pm-7am.
Perform various resident care activities and related nonprofessional services essential to caring for personal needs and comfort of residents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assist all residents/clients with a high quality of personal care, including but not limited to; bathing, dressing, grooming, shaving, incontinent care, foot care, vital signs, height and weight checks per policy.
2. Make all beds as needed in A.M., turn down as needed in P.M. and change bed linens once each week or PRN.
3. Complete resident’s personal laundry as assigned.
4. Complete flat linens per shift as assigned.
5. Assist residents with meal time. Cut food. Encourage to eat.
6. Utilize special programs components offered by the community.
7. Promote a calm atmosphere.
8. Complete and document shift assignments as assigned, if unable to complete, report to nursing supervisor.
9. Report to nurse on duty and Director of Health Services all unusual behavior of resident (changing of status).
10. Provide activities as planned and/or directed. 11. Document resident status as per policy. 12. Respond to call lights and emergencies in a timely manner.
13. Provide emergency care within scope of practice.
14. Be familiar with and follow community policies.
15. Supports creating a culture where the business decisions made in this position, along with
individual employee engagement, drive top-line revenue and occupancy.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
One (1) year experience working as a CNA/PCA/HHA/RA preferred
One (1) year experience working in assisted living/memory care preferred
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.