Lawn Maintenance Team Member- Independence Property Services Region 750
Independence Property Services, LLC - 750Full time Full day
Title: Lawn Maintenance Team Member
Reports to: Lawn Maintenance Crew Leader
Independence Property Services (IPS) Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide value oriented, reliable and consistent property maintenance services to owners and professional facility managers. To provide a corporate culture, based on integrity and a continuous improvement process that enables employees to achieve personal and career goals.
The primary responsibility is to safely and efficiently provide lawn maintenance service on assigned properties. Services include mowing, trimming, edging, pruning, bed maintenance, spring and fall clean up.
- Work to assure quality and timely completion of all tasks assigned.
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Be sensitive and respectful of IPS equipment and customer's property at all times.
- Identify problems at the work site and follow through appropriately.
- Maintain IPS employee standards.
- Perform tasks within the allocated budgeted hours.
- Arrive at designated facility/property on time ready to perform duties.
- Follow proper Company policies and procedures at all times.
- Display honesty and respect when working with coworkers, contractors, customers, and other IPS employees
- Customer Service
- Set the standards for a quality company image that invites customers to repeat their business.
- Communicate constructively with customers and supervisor.
- Complete company safety training program.
- Wear proper uniforms and dress appropriately for conditions.
- Wear proper PPE while operating equipment.
- Participate in maintaining a safe and secure work environment for employees and customers at all times.
- Follow company safety policies and proper equipment operation at all times.
- Report any repairs or maintenance requirements needed on equipment to supervisor.
- Must have a positive attitude, patience, and good follow-through skills
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
- Must have endurance necessary to perform duties for long periods of time.
- Must be willing and able to work long hours and overtime including holidays, weekends, etc.
- Must be willing and able to work with pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers.
- Seasonal Position (March - November)
- Typical Hours: Full Time
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Compensation: Based On Experience
- Winter seasonal positions available as well.
Activity: R O F C Activity: R O F C
Standing X Seeing X
Walking X Reading X
Sitting X Reaching X
Stooping X Range of Motion X
Kneeling X Hearing - Speech Range X
Squatting X Depth Perception X
Body Twisting X Color Vision X
Crawling X Lifting X
Sense of Touch X Carrying X
Manual Dexterity X Pushing X
Speaking Clearly X Pulling X
Seeing Distant X Climbing Ladders X
Climbing On/Off Truck X Climbing Stairs X
Climbing Balancing X
Gripping X Lifting up to 10 lbs X
Lifting over 10 lbs to 50 lbs X Lifting up to 80 lbs X
Rarely = less than 10%
Occasionally = up to 33%
Frequently = up to 66%
Continuously = 67% to 100%
This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities of the job. The duties assigned may be added, deleted or modified at any time at the discretion of management.
Individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation. Individuals with a disability who desire a reasonable accommodation should contact the ADA Coordinator at 1-800-248-8733, ext. 1339.
IPS is an equal opportunity employer, including disabled and vets.
Pre-Employment Drug Test and E-Verify required.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.