MUY Pizza Tejas, LLCFull time Full day
Pizza Hut Assistant Restaurant Manager
Are you hungry for career advancement, a great work environment and great benefits?? If so then come join our team as an Assistant Restaurant Manager!! If you’re an experienced restaurant or retail assistant manager, think about a career with Pizza Hut. You know who you are - a natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. At Pizza Hut, you can do all that – and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people who are ready to provide world class customer service!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities include:
· Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
· Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
· Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
· Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
· Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
· Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
· Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
· Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
· Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
· Champions recognition and motivation efforts
· You have at least 1 year of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry.
· At least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
· Able to pass a Drug Screen
· Able to pass a Background Check
MUY! Pizza Tejas LLC is an EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26,950.00 - $31,600.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- Leadership Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.