Health Information Associate
Center for Diagnostic ImagingFull time Full day
RAYUS Radiology, formerly Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), is currently seeking a full-time Health Information Assocaite to join our team. As a Health Information Associate, you will work to ensure all record requests from patients, referring physicians, attorneys, internal departments, etc. are fulfilled in an appropriate manner and all patient records are accurately maintained. This position is a full-time role, 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES: Creates a positive experience for every customer, every day by believing in and practicing The Experience
(95%) Medical Records Administration
- Ensures that all incoming and outgoing medical report requests are processed on a daily basis
- Answers telephone requests for patient files from referring physician offices and patients
- Prepares the daily duplicates and reports for delivery by the various courier services
- Files and organizes the courier lists of outgoing films and reports
- Ships all other items leaving clinic using preferred shipper as needed
- Finds and retrieves outside films for doctors, technologists, and research
- Communicates with attorney and insurance companies regarding patients
- Communicates with patients to ensure they receive the records they have requested
- Follows all HIPAA guidelines for release of information
(5%) Completes other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Data entry experience
Proficient with using computer systems and typing
Previous medical records experience
Be a part of something bigger - join our team in transforming lives through remarkable service. CDI is a national provider network of medical imaging and related services. Through our collection of partnerships, we deliver our trademark customer service and high-quality services to enhance patient care in more than 35 states, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures that complement each community's needs.
CDI is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.