Production Packer - 3rd Shift $15.50 Hour, Includes shift differential
Airlite PlasticsFull time Full day
Airlite Plastics is a premier, privately held, family owned manufacturer headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. Our family style and personal culture is what makes Airlite an amazing place to grow and build a successful career. Airlite’s company values of unquestionable integrity and respect and appreciation for each other are at the core of our success! These values set a strong foundation to build on where we can ‘wow’ our customers with innovative product and sustainable solutions, and continuously improve our processes and efficiencies.
Our product lines include rigid plastic containers and lids for food packaging, dry powder scoops, plastic drink cups, shipping containers, industrial strength insulated concrete forms (ICF) and sustainable permeable paving systems. As pioneers in our industry, focused on sustainable solutions, we strive to provide our customers with top-notch service and quality, which aligns with our award-winning products.
How do you fit in?
As a production packer you will have many roles including the packaging of injection molded parts, quality inspections and ensuring the safety of all members of our team in a fast paced manufacturing environment
Do you have what it takes?
At Airlite Plastics we set the bar high and challenge the status quo. We work hard each day to ensure that equipment efficiency and customer satisfaction never leave our line of sight. Successful candidates for this role will possess the following:
- A sense of dependability, we count on you and you can count on us!
- Meaning and pride in a job well done. We want everyone to be successful at work.
- Ability to lift up to 41lbs, don’t forget to eat your spinach!
- Ability to work weekends, but he, nothing wrong with a little overtime pay, right?!
- Previous experience in a production setting
- Airlite Plastics requires a pre-employment physical, background check and drug screen
Our Core Values Drive Us
- Do you conduct yourself with unquestionable integrity?
- Do you demonstrate respect and appreciation for those around you?
- Are you innovative and strive to challenge the status quo?
- Do you strive for continuous improvement and to deliver the “wow” factor?
- Do you care about environmentally sustainable solutions?
- Do you take pride in a job well done?
What’s in it for you?
As a full time employee, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Generous 401k match
- Generous vacation
- Casual dress
- Annual company activities
- Free parking
- Awesome culture
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.