Student Worker: Evening Office Assistant
Butler Community CollegePart time Full day
Marion and Council Grove
Campus Locations Marion
Nature of Position Part Time; # hours per week
If Part Time, list Working Hours
Salary $9.00 p/hr
Open Date 08/25/2021
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions Summary
| Campus Locations | Marion and Council Grove
The applicant may be requested to authorize the College to procure a consumer report(s) for employment purposes. We regret that the College is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status.
Required knowledge and skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Adobe is a plus
- Ability to establish and maintain productive work relationships with staff and students.
- Able to work independently to complete assignments neatly and accurately with little supervision.
- Understanding of Allied Health classes a plus.
- Ability to work evenings. Potential for some Saturday hours.
- General office environment experience preferred.
- Computer experience preferred.
Required educational background
Federal Work Study eligible preferred.
Current Butler student.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.