Logistics Settlement Staff
Woongjin, IncContractor Full day
WOONGJIN INC. is looking for Logistics Settlement Staff for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Daily communication with internal employees, customer and service providers.
- Communicate with operation staffs of inbound and outbound to fix AR amount every month then send invoices to customer (mail, Cello)
- Verifying service provider’s AP invoices then pay logistics costs to vendors within contract term.
- Analyze customer’s revenue on a monthly basis then close it with accounting team.
- Improve adjustment process of AR/AP by adding ideas and experience to reduce unnecessary manual work.
- Ensure that daily emails are processed, open issues are resolved and the customer is communicated with in a timely way.
- Recommend when needed changes in current processes
- Reporting as needed
- Accuracy of data entry into Cello and other systems as needed
- Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
Entry level or less than 2 years of FTL/LTL Truck dispatching experience
- Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
- Excellent written and oral skills (English)
- Able to engage and work directly with customers
- Problem solver mindset
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.