Health Center Supervisor
Family HealthCare NetworkFull time Full day
Description of Primary Responsibilities:
- Provides supervision to departmental staff.
- In collaboration with Manager, develops, implements and tracks operational plans to improve and meet health center performance goals.
- Through operational reports and staff feedback, identifies opportunities, makes recommendations to Manager and implements strategies for improving customer service, patient throughput and patient flow.
- Responsible for ensuring patient information is collected, verified, updated and financial options reviewed and offered to patients during the registration process.
- Conducts health center rounding to ensure customer service is at its highest level and team rapport and compliance with OSHA, Joint Commission and/or accrediting bodies, regulatory agencies and infection control guidelines.
- Responsible for handling patient complaints.
- Responsible for ensuring all relevant logs are properly maintained.
- Participates and assists with facilitating staff meetings.
- Assists in facilitating efficient patient flow by coordinating the front and back office and ancillary services throughout the health center.
Professional & Technical Knowledge:
- Possesses specific advanced knowledge and skills, including written and verbal communication skills, computational, computer and technical skills, and mathematical knowledge frequently acquired through completion of a Associates Degree program with a recognized major or comparable experience, and;
- Two years of leadership experience or 5 years of progressively greater responsibility or significant contributions to projects and initiatives that demonstrate leadership skills.
Licenses & Certifications: Requires Medical Assistant/LVN Certification
- Please be aware the Family HealthCare Network requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a vaccination. Family HealthCare Network is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Residential Construction Apprentices
San Joaquin Valley HomesFull time Full day
We are currently hiring Residential Construction Apprentices to assist our Residential Superintendent at neighborhoods in our Tulare, Kings, Fresno & Kern County Locations. Training will be in the form of shadowing and on-the-job training. Duties and Responsibilities: Assist in overseeing...
Sales Manager (Optical Retail)
Now OpticsFull time Full day
Overview: Do you love encouraging others to achieve their goals? Do you have a passion to drive results and coach a team to follow in your footsteps? As a Stanton Optical/My Eyelab Sales Manager you would be our sales leader,...
Wendy's Team Member
Pilot CompanyPart time Full day
Company Description Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states...