AM Lead Package Handler- South San Francisco
OnTracPart time Full day
OnTrac is hiring!
Shift: 3:00 AM - 9:00 AM, 5 working day.
Lead Package Handlers supervise offloading and sorting incoming packages for distribution and/or prepare outgoing freight for delivery by performing the following duties.
1. Maintain and contribute to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Company Safety Program.
2. Train sorters to safely and accurately perform assigned tasks.
3. Offload all inbound freight for distribution.
4. Provide continual feedback to sorters both positive and negative.
5. Sort packages according to destination by sort code.
6. Check for incorrect zip codes and destination codes to prevent missorted packages.
7. Examine appearance of outgoing packages for damage.
8. Load all sorted freight on outbound trucks.
9. Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment background check. Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
The physical activity associated with this position is considered high. The employee will regularly lift, push, pull and/or move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old, possess valid identification, and be able to pass a TSA screening.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both.
This is a safety sensitive position.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.