Supply Base Management - Risk Management - Lead Associate
Fannie MaeFull time Full day
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will provide expert advice on, and guide team in, assessing and identifying potential risks that may threaten our reputation, safety, security, and/or financial success, as well as participate with key stakeholders across the enterprise and guide team in understanding business objectives.
This job can be based in Washington, DC, Reston, VA or Plano, TX.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Supply Base Management - Risk Management - Lead Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Guide team in preparing analyses and reports used to determine business areas that pose potential risks to the enterprise.
- Guide team in preparing analyses and reports used to evaluate the impact of proposed risks to the enterprise.
- Lead team in monitoring information and processes to reduce risk using rigorous analysis.
- Document resolutions and control guidelines.
- Guide team efforts to review business strategies and make decisions that will drive success in the face of shifting consumer behaviors and regulations.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 4 years related experience
- Experience with operational risk or third-party risk management frameworks
- Strong project management skills; ability to lead and manage multiple projects effectively; strong time management and prioritization skills
- Prior experience developing processes to support the risk function
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven relationship management skills including managing and engaging stakeholders, internal customers, and vendors, etc.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with statistical/data analysis and reporting
- Risk certification is preferred
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.