Business Documentation Analyst I
Woodforest BankFull time Full day
The Business Documentation Analyst I position is responsible for verifying that new business accounts have been set up in compliance with the US Patriot Act and Bank policy guidelines. This includes tracking any identified exceptions, review and approving account opening and maintenance requests, and assisting branch personnel with exception resolution and program compliance.
- Reviews assigned reports to verify that business account opening documentation has been received, completed and recorded accurately, and filed correctly; modifies and uploads reviewed reports.
- Creates exceptions in an electronic tracking system to log any issues identified such as missing and incorrect documentation and information.
- Monitors department email inboxes and processes received documentation and information submitted for exception resolution.
- Records NAICS codes for new business accounts classified as high risk.
- Fields phone calls and emails and provides assistance to branch personnel and customer care regarding business, account opening procedures, signer changes, and exceptions clearing; references program policy manuals as needed.
- Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Solid technology skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Lync), and the ability to navigate banking systems (Mozart, Bancline), internal portals, and related websites.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, maintain accuracy, and met deadlines in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism while interacting with internal and external parties.
- Self-starter possessing the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
- Customer service orientation with developed problem resolution skills.
- Ability to follow directions, apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines, and make objective decisions based on analysis of data within restricted time frames.
- Strong attention to detail and high concern for data accuracy.
- Working knowledge of, or ability to quickly gain an understanding of, banking policies, procedures, laws and regulations as they relate to business account documentation.
- 1-2 years applicable banking or financial services industry experience required.
- 1 years retail or personal banker experience required.
- Risk management, BSA or compliance experience preferred.
Formal Education & Certification:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or related field preferred.
- 0% travel expected.
- Conditions involve lifting no more than ten pounds, sitting most of the time, but may involve walking, moving, or standing for brief periods, and occasionally lifting and carrying articles like files, ledgers, folders, etc.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Nothing herein restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Woodforest is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.