Technical Services Representative PMCM
JacobsFull time Full day
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we’re transforming intangible ideas into creative solutions designing the future - today. As a Technical Service Representative (TSR) in our Federal Project Delivery group, you will too.
As the TSR, you will provide oversight and direction as the on-site CM advisor for multiple Federal lease construction projects in the St. Paul MN area.
- Coordinating the requirements of Government stakeholders and managing Lessor-led construction of new or modernized leased office space.
- Performing design reviews and providing construction phase oversight and quality assurance inspections
- Preparing regular progress reports and executive summaries.
- Manage project delivery tasks in the areas of schedule control, risk management, and contract administration.
- Monitoring the design and construction Change process including the preparation of scopes, budgetary estimates, technical evaluations, and the assembly of contract modification packages.
- Administering and expediting the flow of submittals and RFIs.
- Facilitating and documenting project meetings
- Confirming the work is in accordance with the technical and contract requirements.
- Managing project documents including reports, designs, drawings, specifications, etc.
- Effectively communicating with the client on progress, issues, and accomplishments
- Identifying deviations from the contract and taking actions to correct each error or omission.
- Recognizing and promptly addressing project safety concerns.
- Utilizing the client’s project management control systems to record, track, analyze, and report on performance.
- Guiding the resolution of issues arising during design, construction, and project handover stages.
- Facilitating teamwork and collaboration to produce results that achieve client goals.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Ten (10) years’ work experience related to building design and construction
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, or construction-related field
- Progressive experience in an engineering, construction contracting, or construction management organization.
- Deep working knowledge of construction methods, building systems, contracts, scheduling, and quality
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including MS Project
Ideally, you'll have:
- Experience with federal building construction projects
- Prior on-site construction management or project controls experience
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.