Warehouse Assoc. I
Bio-Rad LaboratoriesFull time Full day
Perform an array of functions that may include picking and packing orders, receiving and shipping incoming stock and materials, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse, Inventory management.
- Performs daily routine tasks: receives, stores, picks, packs, ships and/or distributes materials.
- Loads and unloads trucks, and other distribution channel storage and transportation containers.
- Prepares domestic and International goods for shipment.
- Verifies goods received against documentation.
- Performs initial quality check on incoming product.
- Stages materials and packages.
- Operates motorized and non-motorized equipment to move materials, parts, supplies and equipment as instructed.
- Assist in cycle-counts of physical inventory.
- Processes paperwork and performs SAP transactions daily.
- Assists in handling dangerous goods and hazmat materials.
- Prepares material for scrapping.
- Follows written and oral instructions.
- Ensures work area is neat, clean and in order.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to quality and safety standards.
- May operate a forklift.
- May operate foam in place product packaging or other material packaging and sealing equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired.
- 0-2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience operating motorized and non-motorized warehouse equipment.
- Experience with ERP System, preferred.
- Experience using radio frequency equipment, a plus.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and follow written instructions.
- Basic math, problem solving and computer skills.
- Forklift Certification, preferred.
- Ability to tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Knowledge of shipping procedures.
- Basic knowledge international shipping procedures.
- Where applicable, knowledge of GMP, ISO, IPC, FDA, DOT, Known Consignor, and/or IATA requirements.
- Knowledge of Hazardous Materials and proper handling techniques.
- Team player/ flexible/ attentive to detail and quality minded.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.