Optometric Tech / Medical Assistant
MyEyeDrFull time Full day
MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. We are seeking an Optometric Technician responsible for prescreening patients and performing a range of vision tests in advance of the Doctor's exam.
As an Optometric Tech at MyEyeDr, you will experience:
- A fast paced and collaborative work environment
- Potential to grow and develop (many of our senior leadership started in these roles)
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage, Tax-Free Savings Plans and more!
- Discounts on our products and services that you and your family can take advantage of
What You Need to Be Successful:
- A High School diploma/GED.
- A learning mindset – we know you might not have experience in the eyecare industry—we are happy to teach you everything you'll need to know!
- A friendly and caring disposition
- An attitude of flexibility – you'll need to adapt to the needs of a variety of patients.
- A team orientation—we love collaborating to ensure our patients and associates thrive.
- High attention to detail; laser-like accuracy is essential here!
Bring your career into focus. While making a difference in our patients lives, we'll make a difference in yours.
At MyEyeDr. it's not just business, it's personal!
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Newton, MA, USA
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.