Patient Access Team Lead
Westside Regional Medical CenterFull time Full day
Schedule: Days with Rotating Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
The Patient Access Team Lead is responsible for providing feedback on daily registration processes and staffing issues to the Patient Access Supervisor or Patient Access Manager. Provide assistance to staff level employees as necessary to insure compliance with department policies and procedures. Assist leadership with staffing, report reconciliation, QA
process, and other duties as assigned
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Staff and order supplies according to budget guidelines and department needs
- Assists Manager and/or Supervisor in creating staff schedules and ensures adequate coverage
- Model AIDET guidelines in all interactions with the patient and ensure staff are adhering to the patient experience expectations.
- Promotes and demonstrates excellent customer service
- Maintain QA statistics (including patient wait times, etc.) and report results to Supervisor or Manager.
- Oversee the daily activities of the registration area to insure department standards are met
- Assists Supervisor and/or Manager in educating registration staff of any changes pertinent to their roles
- When appropriate, relieve staff members during employee sick/vacation time
- Secure all signatures necessary for treatments, release of medical information, assignment of insurance benefits and payment of services from legally responsible patients
- Work closely and professionally with nursing and ancillary departments in effort to maintain a teamwork approach
- Excel in all functions performed by patient representatives in all registration areas
- Collect/request deposits and copays
- Assume on-call responsibilities to insure adequate staffing and problem-solving
- Register all patient types
- Assists in resolving patient concerns
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- At least one year of related experience required.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.