Full Time Sales Manager (FTSM) - Bandera Pointe - Carter's & OshKosh B'gosh
Carter's | OshKosh B'gosh RetailFull time Full day
Love babies and kids? Looking for a flexible, friendly place to grow your career?
Consider the possibilities as a Full Time Sales Manager at Carter's.
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of baby and young children’s apparel and related products, with 30+ consecutive years of sales growth. Based on the belief that childhood is a celebration, our brands are all about creating products for children that are distinguished by quality and creativity. We are committed to ensuring that our workforce reflects our diverse world. We uphold this inclusive culture by striving to recruit, support, and reward employees from all backgrounds. Come grow your career with us!
Why you'll loveworking for Carter's:
30% discount on 3 great brands: Carter's, OshKosh, and Skip Hop
An inclusive, supportive workplace culture
Full-time and Part-time benefits
Many more special and unique benefits!
What you'll do:
Establish and maintain customer focus; model service standards, build customer loyalty, and share key product information
- Invest in people; communicate professionally and effectively with team members, assist in training, and offer feedback and coaching to store team
- Execute operational procedures; open and close store and registers, cover meals and breaks, and drive operational compliance
- Have fun creating memorable shopping experiences for all of our customers
- Grow your career and drive Carters success with your passion
What you'll need:
High school diploma or GED minimum requirement, BS/BA degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year retail management experience with demonstrated customer engagement and strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to work seven to eight hour shifts and an average of 35 - 40 hours per week: including evenings, weekends, holidays, and occasional overnights. A minimum of two closing shifts a week
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer(minority/female/disability/veteran)