Carson Group Holdings, LLCFull time Full day
Who We Are
In an increasingly complex world where people are starving for someone they can trust, we stand for something simple: always put the client first. We do well by doing good for those we serve. It’s the ultimate measure. We believe in providing value beyond a doubt and in the notion that time will either expose you or promote you, based on your willingness to embrace change.
We serve financial advisors and investors through three entities, each headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska: Carson Wealth, Carson Coaching, and Carson Partners. We provide coaching and partnership services to advisor firms – and straightforward financial advice to the investing public. We all share a common mission to be the most trusted in financial advice.
Who We Want
The Wealth Planner is a vital member of the Carson Wealth Team. This position will offer a proactive approach for improved wealth enhancement by looking for targeted areas of planning. This dynamic role provides wealth planning and tax services for Carson Wealth clients and will require you to focus on clients through a holistic planning lens.
What To Expect
- Demonstrate the wealth planning software capabilities to clients
- Input client information into web-based, planning software
- Educate advisors on the financial planning software
- Generate and deliver the wealth plan
- Update wealth plans, as necessary, to maintain reliable and current information
- Continually look for ways to improve the wealth planning process
- Seek the expertise of team members, where appropriate, to identify client planning strategies
- Complete mandated training, assessments, performance goals and continuing education requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with wealth plan clients to understand their current circumstances and future needs or wishes
What You Need
- Strong technical skills in all aspects of tax planning
- Experience with financial planning software (eMoney, Naviplan or similar)
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Superior client service skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of planning experience
- CFP® certification or willingness to obtain
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a base salary, bonus potential, 401(k) plus matching, health benefits, and a great working environment. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, innovative, and focused on healthy living. Carson strives to promote the health and wellness of its stakeholders by maintaining a tobacco-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.