Business Agile User Acceptance Tester (Testing Associate I) - Chase Auto Agile Transformation
JPMorgan Chase & Co.Full time Full day
JPMorgan Chase is on a mission to deliver a customer-obsessed "One Chase" experience by improving speed to market and providing first class client service both internal and external to the firm. All across the organization we are committed to transforming the way we work and how we deliver value against our business objectives.
Successful transformations of this scale require hiring and selecting diverse and talented people who are equipped with the right end-to-end knowledge, skills, passion about customers, and excitement about being at the forefront of change and innovation.
We are actively looking for the best talent to help us reach our OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and transforming the Auto line of business! Are you someone who puts the customer at the center of everything you do? Are you passionate about bringing ideas to life as part of a team? Are you someone who is a passionate problem-solver, can manage ambiguity and have fun in the process? Do you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, agile and collaborative environment?
As a Business Agile User Acceptance Tester, you will be a part of the Auto Customer Experience Product, responsible for coordination and execution of various User Acceptance Testing (UAT) within the Engage and Manage Area product.
- Identification, creation, and execution of UAT scripts, which includes using business end-to-end processes
- Identification, creation and management of all related traceability documentation and controls processes
- Ability to deliver with minimum defects and manage defect closure
- Coordinate and validate production implementations
- Assess risk to quality based on results of verification and validation
- Apply knowledge of data structures, data flows and business process
- Perform data extracts to have a ready supply of data
- Build out a suite of regression test cases
- Facilitate cross-product coordination of test management functions
- Inform senior management of enterprise-wide exposure to testing risk and effectively mitigate it
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure implementations are delivered on time and within budget and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Communicate key product plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Provide daily progress reporting, defect tracking and risk assessments on assigned product implementations
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Testing Readiness reviews Milestone Reviews, and Go/No-Go reviews to the business as required
- Execute consistent test management processes
- Create, maintain and execute automated versions of UAT scripts across various platforms.
- Maintains the test schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors
- Continually work towards making improvements in the testing process
- 3+ years' experience in a UAT role- ideally within a Product
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- 2+ years of experience in Automating test scripts
- Extensive experience on various types of testing types such as Integration, System, Functional, Regression, Smoke, User Interface and UAT performance monitoring
- Advanced experience with test planning, test execution and defect management
- 2+ years of experience working with developers and project and/or enterprise release managers
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies and testing methods (Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven Development, Exploratory)
- Resilient skills with collaboration and ability to influence design for testable acceptance criteria
- Exceptional teamwork and leadership skills with ability to organize and coordinate testing efforts with Business Users by means of best practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritize and escalate appropriately
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.