Bilingual Call Center Representative
Woodforest National BankFull time Full day
Take the next step toward your new career today!
Become a part of the diverse and inclusive team within our nationally recognized award-winning Bank that is one of the strongest in the nation. Woodforest National Bank is privately owned, and our Employee Stock Ownership Plan is the largest shareholder. We focus on building relationships and discovering opportunities to better serve our communities and understand the financial needs of every customer we serve. At Woodforest we care and prove it by volunteering with local charities and foodbanks to give back to the communities we serve. By joining Woodforest you will become a part of one of the largest employee-owned banks in the country!
The Customer Experience Specialist I (Bilingual) is responsible for delivering our vision and building relationships with our customers in a call center environment. This position requires you to demonstrate leadership skills and genuine interest in contributing to the Woodforest culture and supporting the customers to achieve their financial goals while maintaining the trust of our customers and communities.
- Manage customer relationships in an inbound/outbound call center and work in a fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, use of critical thinking while multi-tasking, toggling between multiple systems and reaching resolutions in an efficient manner.
- Will be required to meet and/or exceed minimum performance standards and will be measured with incentive opportunities across multiple operational thresholds
- Provides timely and accurate customer service support such as processing service requests and account updates, resolving issues, and providing information regarding banking products, policies, online services, and customer accounts.
- Actively identifies appropriate opportunities to market additional bank products and effectively cross sell products to meet the customer needs.
- Will be required to read frequent updates and learning material; and must be able to implement immediately into calls with accuracy.
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform every other duty as assigned
- Ability to work within the operating hours and days for this position; demonstrate good attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to learn multiple banking systems, including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of/or ability to quickly learn banking and lending products, services, policies, procedures, regulatory guidelines, as well as engaging in a sales and service process.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, follow directions, and apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast pace environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and convey a positive attitude while interacting with customers and internal team members.
- Outstanding listening and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service orientation with effective problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere.
- Comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
- 1 year of call center experience or 1 year of branch banking experience required
- Fluent in Spanish (required)
Formal Education & Certification:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5-10% - Negligible amount of travel expected
- Professional call center environment with extensive use of telephone and personal computer. Conditions involve lifting no more than ten pounds, sitting most of the time, but may involve walking, moving, or standing for brief periods, and occasionally lifting and carrying articles like files, ledgers, folders, etc
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Nothing herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Woodforest is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Job: Branch Banking
Primary Location: Texas-The Woodlands
Work Locations: TX - Operations Center-0100 25231 Grogans Mill Rd The Woodlands 77380
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Organization: Texas - Houston
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.