Conn's Home PlusFull time Full day
The Sales Porter’s role is to provide excellent customer service and warehouse support.
- Assists in inventory control including tagging products
- Provides general warehouse support in the store
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of Conn’s stores and customer carry-outs
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Computer and clerical experience are preferred (MS Word and Excel)
- Data entry skills preferred
- Must be able to frequently position self to maintain/move product throughout the facility
- and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Ability to occasionally move/position product weighing up to 150 lbs. without assistance
- and up to 250 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly or other equipment
- Must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment physical assessment
- High school diploma, GED or equivalency
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with
- overtime as needed
Conn’s was founded over 130 years ago and is currently operating 150+ stores and expanding
into new markets. Conn’s is publicly owned and offers a comprehensive benefits program
including: Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Basic
Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition
Reimbursement and Employee Discounts
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.