Sales & Business Development Executive
Stat CourierFull time Full day
The Sales & Business Development Executive will work closely with STAT Courier Operations, Outreach, Marketing and the VP Sales & Marketing to oversee the growth of profitable new business and to develop and maintain effective strategic relationships with market stakeholders. The Sales & Business Development Executive will be responsible for executing a strategic approach to prospecting for new client sales and initiating, developing, and closing those sales.
This position is located in Lake St. Louis, MO.
What Will Your Job Look Like?
· Initiate, develop and close sales for Stat Courier
· Create, analyze and lead bid / quote / RFP responses; work with operations and external partners on cost and pricing analysis for active quotes, bids and projects
· Perform market research, identify new business opportunities, execute new sales strategies, and develop go to market plans for existing and new business units
· Lead sales prospector for STAT Courier nationwide
· Create and execute marketing strategies for new Clients
· Organize and attend trade shows, industry events, present positive image of STAT Courier
· Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with existing client personnel and act as a liaison to ensure STAT Courier exceeds their expectations. Client visits as needed
· Drive / Champion new operational efficiencies alongside Operations team
· Ensure complete alignment with STAT Courier market strategies and guidelines while delivering value as well as timely and consistent follow-up to key contacts
· Ensure ongoing collaboration with internal and external partners to ensure effective communication and processes are in place and in line with the Company’s Mission and goals
· Work with the Outreach and Marketing teams to respond to new prospect customer enquiries
· Work with the marketing team to develop social media / marketing campaigns, marketing materials and sales tools
· Work with marketing team to research additional marketing opportunities / trade shows / events
All you need is...
· High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 2+ years of sales and/or business development experience
· Prior experience with prospect qualification preferred
· Will require local and overnight travel, extensive at certain periods
Even better if you have...
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-starter: Ability to work independently and use initiative, effective problem solving skills
· Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships and rapport
· Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality, ethics, diplomacy
· Goal and detail oriented – target and deadline driven
· Strategic prospecting skills
· Negotiating skills
· Ability to interface and sell at all levels of management
· Effectively communicate within all levels internally and externally
· Think and communicate strategically; speak to all levels of business
· Ability to grow business nationwide
· Strong ability to network within complex customer organizations
· Proven ability to research and prospect effectively, yielding profitable business growth nationwide
· Ability to master knowledge in various and/or new market sectors and to gain competitive research and insights at a national level
· Excellent time management and organization skills
· Ability to identify, prioritize, and respond to multiple deadlines
· Advanced computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and adaptability to learn new systems
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location