Werner Enterprises IncFull time Full day
The main purpose of this position is to assist drivers, in person or over the telephone, by issuing permits and registrations in order for all trucks to operate legally in the 48 states and provinces of Canada.
- Assists drivers in person or over the phone by ordering permits and answering questions regarding
- Creates and/or updates driver permit books with current information and toll cards.
- Update state records for various states on a weekly basis regarding issuing new units and deleting
- Breaking down sold or canceled permit books and recycling the permits and toll cards within.
- Inputs various information into the AS400 computer system such as tractor and trailer identification numbers, decal and permit numbers, year, make, VIN, plate, and supplement permit orders for
various states and provinces.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Timely and regular attendance according to the scheduled shift as determined by supervisory
- Knowledge of the United States and Canadian geography.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Skill in operating a dummy computer terminal.
- Alphanumeric data entry skills of 6,000 to 7,000 kph.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate in a courteous and professional manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent experience.
- One to two years of general clerical experience preferred.
Werner Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or veteran status or other status protected by law. We encourage applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.